What is Nourish to Flourish?
We are delighted to bring to you a completely new course concept, combining the expertise of a nutritional therapist and a life coach to help make informed choices, develop healthy eating habits and make the most of opportunities.
Nourish to Flourish is a journey to good nutrition, reduced stress and improved overall wellbeing.
You will learn about the body's nutritional needs, how food is digested, how to balance food intake and how to make an informed choice about the food you eat. We also work on goal-setting, self-confidence, motivation and relaxation strategies which will help in every aspect of life, including eating choices.
Nourish to Flourish is not a weight-loss programme, although weight loss may occur as a beneficial side effect of improved eating habits and enhanced wellbeing.
Nourish to Flourish consists of two elements:
- Nutritional advice and information, delivered by Sam Downton, a qualified naturopathic nutritional therapist,
- Personal development skills, delivered by Marianna Beckwith, a qualified NLP practitioner and life coach.
Sessions consist of a 50/50 split between nutritional information, and personal development skills/wellbeing techniques. Information/work sheets and food samples are provided by us.
What Nourish to Flourish can do for you:
As an individual:-
- We invite you to a 4 week course in a group setting to learn about how food affects the body and why eating 'real' food is important as well as strategies for self motivation and goal setting.
In the workplace:-
- Workshops and wellbeing days to help improve the health, resilience and motivation of your employees.
In community/children's centres:-
- Weekly courses run over the length of 1 school term designed for anyone who you think would benefit positively from taking part.
For more information, please download our brochure.